RSS

Transworld Systems Job Scam

03 Feb

Based on the number of complaints filed about this illegitimate company, this is a scam IMO!

The other key ingredient is that as you watch this video about what Transworld Systems has to offer, the video never actually says what this company is, what you are selling or what this job might entail.

job scam alert

Here is yet another job scam offer I received from my CareerBuilder resume from Transworld Systems, Inc.

My name is Devlin Holt. I am the District Sales Manager for Transworld Systems Inc. and I noticed you recently updated your resume on CareerBuilder.com.

It appears you may have the attributes we are seeking. We are looking for results oriented individuals around the state for outside sales of our unique profit recovery service. I am also looking to develop a District Sales Manager, which involves leading by example and developing a team of outside sales professionals. Our company is the industry leader in providing companies the tools to increase cash flow, lower internal costs and run at peak efficiency. I am interested in setting up an initial interview with you at our office in Madison.

The one caveat: We are only conducting our initial interviews through Thursday, February 9th. We have to make some decisions by the end of the day on Friday, Februry10th for our corporate training program that starts Monday, February13th.

To be considered for the position, it is necessary that you meet with me promptly at one of these exact times listed below for an initial interview. If you are available to meet the beginning of next week, please follow the instructions below:

1. Select a time you are available to interview. (Specific appointment times are below).

Tuesday, February 7th at 9:00 am or 1:00 pm
Wednesday, February 8th at 10:00 am or
Thursday, February 9th at 11:00 am

2. E-mail your selection to (to insure the receipt of your date and time selection, please be sure to e-mail separately to the email address provided below and do not simply reply to this e-mail):

devlin.holt@transworldsystems.com

When I receive your e-mail with your date and time selection, I will return confirmation. For now, interviewing will ONLY be conducted at the above dates and times.

Sincerely,

_________
District Manager
Transworld Systems Inc.

Who We Are
Transworld Systems is a nationwide company with over 100 offices. We are currently looking for professional individuals with the poise and ability to communicate effectively with Company Owners, CEO’s, CFO’s, and VP’s regarding our unique profit recovery/cash flow service. We keep Large and Small Companies in business.

We Offer
• A Market-leading B2B service
• $40-85,000 1st year income opportunity
• Substantial income opportunity (Top TSI representatives earn $200k-plus)
Commission only
• Comprehensive training program
• Excellent repeat and reorder business
• No limits to national sales territory
• Your own client-base with real operational responsibility
• Ongoing residual and referral business
• Rapid Advancement and sales management opportunities
• No nights, weekends, or major travel required

Want more information on our opportunity?

• Transworld Systems Website: Transworld Systems
• Visit our careers website at: Transworld Systems Careers
• MGMA article regarding Transworld’s medical experience: MGMA
• Transworld Systems and the American Medical Association: AMA
• Solid Read about Transworld Systems: Transworld and Medical

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/TransworldHires
Fan us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TransworldSystemsCareers
Learn more about Transworld Systems’ sales opportunities by watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQKlxFNx8U&feature=youtu.be

About these ads

16 Comments

Posted by on February 3, 2012 in Spam & Scams

Tags: , ,

16 responses to “Transworld Systems Job Scam

1. papatyaflor1

February 10, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Hi My Name is Sara
    I recently went to first interview and they explain about an 2 hours what they do but mostly how much money you get.(even you work very hart I am not sure it is possible)
    and in the end of 1st interview there is one on one interview and they choose me even tough we didn’t do a much “interview” it was mostly to fill you with information that you don’t need to much but the most important think is that they were keep saying that is not a job it is a career opportunity for long run, it is complete commission job and you have to pay $199.00 upfront to get the presentation book(that they have it in their website and you can print it out from there or in this technological era you can do the presentation online) , and business cards (that you can print out 1000 pieces for $9.99). So after I heard that I have to pay in order to get information from the company, to be THEIR sales representative! it hit me why they are constantly building a new teams, even they don’t know if the person capable or not.

I don’t think in order to work some were you have to pay upfront money or at all.

• fattymattybrewing

February 10, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Any job that makes you pay to be employed IS a scam. It’s called a multi-level marketing scheme. You become a salesperson for a fake job which you make money by scamming the next job seeker into paying!

2. Havingagoodtime

March 13, 2012 at 4:16 pm

They are debt collectors. I imagine the “sales” position is a telephone job that requires you to get whoever defaulted on their credit card or other loan and was now resold to them, to get them to pay. They use nasty tactics to intimidate. If you’re up for that, then maybe this is your ideal job.

3. Armand

April 16, 2012 at 7:24 am

I work in the industry. It is not that kind of job at all. If you have ambition to be self employed it is a good opportunity. If you are not a sales person its not a good opportunity. No it is not a job where you are on the phone collecting money. Professonal collectors do that.

4. Ram S

April 22, 2012 at 1:44 am

Have you put this information in twitter, facebook and worldpress ? They tried to call me to collect a debt, but it didn’t work. MAKE SURE you DO NOT allow these jerks to CONTROL the phone conversation. Right from the start the way the rep talked indicated that transworld had all the ingredients and classic “body language” of a “minimum wage”, commission based, boiler room operation. All the above complaints only confirm it.

5. tin2

July 15, 2012 at 8:09 am

Thank you so much for providing this insightful info. YOU definitely stopped many people from becoming victims of these scams. It is so sad to see how a company would target people who are trying to better themselves by getting a job.

6. AJ

August 28, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Truly a SCAM! CareerBuilder should be able to block job scams! I am sending this to CareerBuilder as a SCAM. They left me a voice message after they sent the following email:

My name is Kim Colcord.. I am a Regional Sales Director for Transworld Systems Inc. and I noticed you recently updated your resume on CareerBuilder.com or various other job boards. It appears you may have the professional experience we are seeking. We are hiring Account Executives, which involves outside sales of our unique profit recovery service. I am also looking to develop a District Sales Manager, which involves leading by example and developing a team of outside sales professionals.

I am interested in setting up an initial interview with you for our office in Atlanta GA. The one caveat: We are only interviewing through next Thursday September 6th. We have to make some decisions by the end of the day on Friday September 7th for our corporate training program that starts the following Monday September 10th.

If our position interests you, it is necessary that you meet with Steven Brown – District Sales Manager or David Wiener – District Sales Manager promptly at one of these exact times listed below for an initial interview. If you are available to meet, please follow the instructions below:

Thursday August 30th 11:00 a.m. OR 2:00 p.m.
    Friday August 31st 9:00 a.m. OR 12:00 noon
    Tuesday Sept 4th 9:00 a.m. OR 12:00 noon
    Wednesday Sept 5th 9:00 a.m. OR 12:00 noon

Atlanta.careers@transworldsystems.com

When we receive your e-mail with your time choice, we will return confirmation. For now, interviewing will ONLY be conducted at the dates and times listed above.

Sincerely,

Kim Colcord
    Regional Sales Director
    280 Interstate North Circle #510
    Atlanta, GA 30339
    Atlanta.careers@transworldsystems.com

Who We Are

7. glory

September 4, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW COMING UP TOMMORROW. IS THIS STRICKLY SALES AND COMMISSION?

• Eden

September 11, 2012 at 4:38 pm

It is straight commission, I would stay far away. I used to work for them, and very few make any serious money. It’s a body shop with the constant hirings.

8. David Wiener

October 22, 2012 at 1:17 pm

It is a sales position. I have been with the company for a few years, and would say that it is one of the best opportunities I have come across. Those who are willing to work hard and will actually learn from the training can be VERY successful. I had no direct sales experience when I started, but was well trained, worked hard, and would now not trade the business I have built for any other opportunity. BTW, there is no charge for getting started in most Transworld offices. The sales kit, marketing materials, and training are provided at no charge.

• Peter Yanni

October 30, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Thanks fake-name David Weiner. You are obviously a troll and the fact that “your company” has a troll trying to police internet comments makes your company all the more suspicious.

9. Mike Buske

November 16, 2012 at 3:49 am

As with any position it is up to you to ask good questions since you are the one looking for the position. Believe me we will answer all of your questions and we would never want someone to enter our organization without all the facts and a ready to make difference mind set. The culture at Transworld was built on the entrepreneur. If you think this is you or if you have ever wanted to be your own boss, but without the risk of starting from scratch, find a good leader at Transworld. It won’t be difficult. We are ready to help those willing to put in the ffort become their own boss and with all the freedom & financial success that goes with it. Good luck to those serious candidates because we do not accept just anyone.

By the way Dave is one of the good ones at Transworld, destined for greatness. From a 20 year veteran

10. Nube

December 3, 2012 at 2:08 am

Obviously, the individuals commenting on this blog, first and foremost, can not even spell properly. Therefore, it is not surprising to me that you cannot conglomerate or see a great opportunity when it is right in front of you. Secondly, if you have time in your day to sit online and BLOG about things you are not a part of or vested in, it comes to no surprise that you find no success anywhere. Your certainly will not find success in this company. Which would lead to your ignorant and bitter posts about a multi-BILLION dollar company that helps business owners to keep their businesses up and running by collecting from dead beats like yourselves who have no money because they sit on the internet all day posting blogs about things they have no idea of. SO, papatyflor1, fattymattybrewing, havingagoodtime, Ram S, tin2 and Peter Yanni…..seriously people, get a career (not a job where you don’t have to actually work because you get paid by the hour), get a life and quit blogging!…. Especially if you cannot spell correctly or be grammatically correct, because you are making damn fools of yourselves!

I second that comment Mike, Mr.Wiener is an exemplary figure with TSI and the community.

11. Joe

January 9, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Spell Correctly…? Grammar? Does this sound like good grammar..?? “Your certainly will not find success in this company”

fact that you people at Transworld are on here makes me NOT want to reply to the email i just got an hour ago for a job interview w 3 dates….Its very unproffesional for a company and their reps to be on a BLOG acting like a child….especially if your so busy making $…Im glad I googled this company after I recieved the email!!
    wow

12. Aaron Bennett

January 18, 2013 at 3:22 am

There are no complaints filed, anywhere in the US, with the Better Business Bureau. If the only complaints against this business are only on google, I have to wonder if those people could make any sale position work..or if it’s just a bunch of BS from people who have no idea what they are talking about.

13. Jay Rogers

January 21, 2013 at 2:07 pm

If a comapny has a high turnover rate, then chances are. only the elite will survive in the company. Must of us are not elite. Most people are average at best, and that is not enough to be successful in this or any other sales career. Look for a position that offers a salary. At least you will be making something while you are trying to get sales.

%d bloggers like this: